Pitch Your Project
Attention filmmakers & producers! So, you’re a FILMMAKER/PRODUCER. You’ve got a web-series that you know will knock everyone’s socks off, but you’re tired of trying to capture your audience’s fleeting attention on YouTube. After all, we can’t all compete with bunnies lounging in teacups and dogs dancing in tutus. We’ve got the audience for your show right here, and they are hungry for diverse, quality storytelling.
No matter what stage your series is at, tellofilms.com can help. We offer:
- Seed funding - to get your project off the ground if you haven’t shot it already
- Crowdfunding advice - in case your project is so ambitious that the seed money isn’t enough
- Generous web residuals - for the finished product to be shown exclusively on tellofilms.com
- Distribution platform/audience - you no longer have to worry about finding your audience. They're already here.
- Social media and marketing support- our shows have been reviewed on Afterellen, SheWired, sosogay.com, and promoted on The Lesbian Lounge Podcast, The Windy City Times, etc.
Aren't you tired of waiting for NBC to "discover" you? Here's what we need from you, if you're ready to take your career into your own hands:
- Send us an email with a synopsis of your project along with a run-down of where you are in the process of filming it.
- If it's already in the can, send us a link to some video, too. This could be a trailer or a full episode. Remember to put your best foot forward.
- Sign our submission agreement and attach to your email inquiry
Attention writers! So, you’re a WRITER. You’ve got a great idea, maybe a script even, and you need some help producing it. Well, guess what? Unlike the big studios in Hollywood, who most likely wouldn’t find your lesbian storyline marketable anyway, we take PITCHES.
If you want to pitch to us, here's two things you need send to us via email, and two things you should know:
- a treatment along with a breakdown of the main characters.
- a 140 character logline.
- you'll need request a submission agreement via email- use the contact form.
- we’re already developing many other projects, and we may have something similar in development already
We look forward to hearing from you!